Chlorella is changing lives each day. But what is chlorella? What is this green superfood so many people are talking about?
Chlorella, An Ancient Organism Made For Surviving And Thriving In A Changeable World
A single-celled green algae, chlorella was probably one of the first organisms here on earth. It’s ancient. Fossil records indicate chlorella was around at least 540 million years ago!
Not only has its simple, powerful design survived millenniums of global change. But its design has also laid the groundwork for many other forms of life…
- It was the first cell form to contain a true nucleus.
- Its cells established the blueprint for cells of land-based plants.
Over the centuries and millenniums, chlorella has survived climate upheavals, bacteria, viruses, fungus and all kinds of pollution. “Chlorella is ‘a creature of earth, wind and fire’,” explains Dr. Frank Liebke of the Klinghardt Academy for the Healing Arts and Neurobiology. It’s a survivor and its ability to survive underscores its powerful vitality.
Chlorella owes its unparalleled survival to two highly unusual characteristics. Both of these qualities contribute to chlorella’s unique healing powers.
- Chlorella’s tough cell wall is almost unbreakable. The special materials that make this durable cell wall have been demonstrated to bind with heavy metals, pesticides and toxins and carry them safely out of the body.
- Chlorella reproduces at an astonishing rate, rejuvenating into four new cells every 17-20 hours. The driving force behind its rapid reproduction is the special chlorella growth factor (CGF) found in the nucleus of each chlorella cell. These very same CGFs can safely fuel your body’s regeneration as well.
Each chlorella cell is only 2-8 microns wide (roughly the same size as a blood cell). It’s so tiny, it wasn’t identified until the advent of microscopes and microbiology.
Even its name talks about its size. The first part, “chloros”, means “green” in Greek. And the second part, “ella” means “small”.
Yet despite its tiny size, it packs a nutritional punch that can revolutionize your health.
What Is Chlorella’s Nutritional Power?
In addition to its sturdy cell wall fiber and chlorella growth factor, chlorella contains
- Carotenoids like vitamin A (beta-carotene) and alpha-carotene, and lutein.
- Powerful antioxidant vitamins C, D, E, and even the elusive vitamin K.
- A higher concentration of chlorophyll than any other plant on planet earth. And the super antioxidant, alpha-lipoic acid.
- A whole slew of the brain-healthy, energizing B-vitamins – thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), pyridoxine (B6), niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, vitamin B12, biotin, choline.
- Minerals including: phosphorus, calcium, zinc, magnesium,and iron;
- More protein per ounce than steak;
- The favorite fibrous food of probiotic bacteria, inositol.
- Healthy fats like alpha-linolenic acid, oleic acid, a balanced supply of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids;
- Nucleic acids for building DNA and RNA;
Chlorella provides the perfect combination of nutrients that your body craves for healing. Its special nutrition strengthens your body, helping it function at its best.
What Makes Chlorella A Whole Food?
Chlorella is a whole food, meaning that you eat it in its entirety. Unlike other vegetables where you eat only the leaves, the buds, the fruits or the roots . . . With chlorella you eat everything. You get the entire life force of this powerful little plant.
This means that with each bite of chlorella, your body gets a wealth of vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino acids, special fiber and other vital nutrients. All the wide-ranging nutrition your body needs.
2 Powerful Ways Chlorella Benefits Your Body
- Keep your mind sharp and alert. . .
- Support eagle eyesight . . .
- Help your heart pump blood through flexible, healthy arteries . . .
- Keep digestion easy and comfortable . . .
- Sustain a sturdy immune system . . .
- And keep every joint moving smoothly right down to your littlest toe.
When you start to take chlorella, you’ll feel a boost in energy, see changes in your skin and hair, sleep better . . . you may even lose a few pounds! You’ll be amazed at how good you feel.
I was provided with a box of Organic Eleuthero Tablets to review and have been using them for the past month. I wanted to test the tablets in several different circumstances in order to be able to provide an honest and detailed review. The recommended dosage is 12 tablets, they are small enough that I could swallow all 12 at once.
I have taken them in the morning before work, before a long (2 hours+) brick workout session, and for two running races (10K and half marathon). I felt an improvement in my energy level, my mental alertness, and my endurance. I’ve also noticed quicker recovery after my speed workouts and longer workout sessions.
Chlorella also helps with digestion and immunity, I’ve had benefits in both these areas as well. Since taking Sun Eleuthero, mornings are just more relaxed and easier. I have more patience with my kids and feel less stressed about work. My sleep is also greatly improved.
I would definitely recommend Sun Eleuthero products to anyone wishing to improve their health naturally.