Do you want to become a better food photographer? Learn how to take awesome photos of food with the new and improved Tasty Food Photography Ebook from Lindsay Ostrom at Pinch of Yum. The updated version is “loaded to the brim with the latest tips and tricks” that Lindsay has used to improve her own food photography over the last three+ years.
The two biggest changes?
- UPDATED DESIGN, WITH AN EMPHASIS ON EXAMPLE PHOTOS
- MORE CONTENT, WITH AN EMPHASIS ON THE TOPIC OF LIGHTING
There are 15 additional pages in the newest version of Tasty Food Photography.
- iPhone editing apps for food photos (1 new page)
- setting up a reflector (2 new pages)
- lighting set ups (5 new pages)
- softening the light (3 new pages)
- creating emotions and telling stories (3 new pages)
- things Lindsay wishes she would have known (1 new page)