I love reading and writing about fitness and it seems as if you guys do too! I’ve rounded up the Top 5 Fitness Related posts on my blog for you today.
5. Training for a Triathlon~This is part two of my Are You Ready to Tri? Series, topics discussed include; Stress/Adaptation, Mesocycles/Microcycles, Endurance/form/strength triad, Generic training, and Specific Training.
4. Getting Ready for Race Day~This is part two of my Are You Ready to Tri? Series, topics discussed include; Putting it all together, Getting mentally ready, Tapering training for a race, and What to expect at a triathlon.
3. Vegan Food for Strength and Endurance~Guest Post by Evelyn Pearce; Proper nutrition and protein quantities are discussed.
2. 10 Common Training Mistakes & How to Avoid Them~Check out this list of common training mistakes and the tips to avoid them. You will be able to avoid these common pitfalls and be ahead of the pack.
1. Maximizing Iron in a Vegan Diet to Aid Sporting Performance~Guest Post by Evelyn Pearce; If you’re finding though that despite eating well and putting in the training, you’re not seeing the results you’d hope and are feeling run down, there’s perhaps one nutrient that you need to concentrate a little more on and that’s iron.
What’s your favorite fitness post?